FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHEN AND WHERE CAN I PURCHASE TICKETS?
Mariners full and half ticket membership plans are on sale now. More information can be found by clicking here or contacting the Mariners at 833-GO-MAINE or emailing email@example.com
Group outing and flex tickets will go on sale late spring/early summer 2019.
Single game ticket information coming soon!
Single game tickets can be purchased online by clicking here or visiting the Trusted Choice Box Office during regular business hours.
Trusted Choice Box Office
1 Civic Center Square
Portland, Maine 04101
9 am-4 pm
Closed except for event days open noon-event end
Closed except for event days open noon-event end
I AM INTERESTED IN WORKING FOR THE TEAM. HOW CAN I APPLY?
We are currently building our team now. For open positions click here. We will be updating these throughout the year, continue to check back for more job opportunities.
I AM INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SPONSOR FOR THE TEAM. HOW CAN I DO THIS?
For information regarding sponsorship of the Maine Mariners, please contact Jordan Place at Jordan_Place@comcastspectacor.com
I AM COMING TO A GAME. WHERE CAN I PARK?
The Spring Street Parking Garage is adjacent to the Cross Insurance Arena. Parking is available in this garage for patrons with disabilities. The Spring Street Garage is managed by the City of Portland and rates vary depending on events. Please call (207) 874-2842 for rate information. There is a privately owned parking garage across Spring Street next to the Holiday Inn by the Bay and a large parking lot located at the corner of Spring Street and Center Street. Although the privately owned lots are open for most Cross Insurance Arena events, they may not be open for all events. Rates vary depending on the event and are controlled by the property owners. For more information, visit the Portland Downtown District’s parking web page.
GAME NIGHT INFORMATION
- Mariners games on average last about 2.5 hours from the start of the game to end.
- Gates open 1 hour and 15 minutes before puck drop for season ticket members and 1 hour before puck drop for all other ticket holders.
- The Mariners do not allow purchased tickets to be exchanged for a different date. Only season ticket members have the ticket exchange privilege.
- Mariners merchandise is sold on the concourse behind Section K with a limited amount of merchandise sold in the Mariners offices at 94 Free Street in Portland during regular business hours Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm.
- Video board messages can be purchased for $20 and must be purchased no less than 24 hours before game time by calling the Mariners offices at 833-GO-MAINE
I WANT TO BRING A GROUP TO A GAME, HOW DO I GET THE GROUP DISCOUNT?
The following is a list of items prohibited from the Cross Insurance Arena.
- Outside beverages including unopened bottles and cans
- Empty beverage containers
- Chains and spiked jewelry
- Pocket Knives
- Laser Pointers
- Illegal Substances
- Animals (service animals are allowed)
- Beach balls and inflatables
- Bullhorns and air horns
- Signs with sticks
- Poster board signs
- Confetti and Silly String
- Tobacco products and electronic cigarettes
- AV equiptment or professional grade cameras unless a media credential is possessed.
LOST AND FOUND
The Cross Insurance Arena and the Mariners are not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Guests should contact the nearest event staff regarding lost and found items. To check if an item has been turned in the main office is open Monday-Friday 9am – 4pm or you can call 207.791.2200
ENTERING THE GAME
Ensuring the safety of our guests is always a top priority. Please be advised that for all Mariners games, venue security will utilize Walk-Through Metal Detectors (Magnetometers) to search all patrons entering the facility. Customers should keep the following in mind:
- Minimize the number of personal items you bring to the venue.
- Allow extra time for arriving to and entering the venue.
- Guests will be asked to remove from their clothing and belongings any items that may trigger the alarm, including cell phones and keys, before they pass through the metal detector (Magnetometer) units.
- Bags will be searched. Please do not bring backpacks into the Cross Insurance Arena.
- If the Metal Detector (Magnetometer) alarm sounds, you will be subject to a secondary screening which may slow your entry into the venue.
- The same list of venue-prohibited items will still apply.
- It is at the discretion of venue management as to what events these units will be in use for.
All Mariners games are staffed with Maine licensed EMTs. Arena staff is trained to manage medical emergencies, treat minor injuries and make appropriate decisions regarding activation of the 911 system. The Cross Insurance Arena is equipped with an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) accessible by our medical staff. Guests should contact the nearest Cross Insurance Arena employee to activate our medical staff.
We acknowledge the special needs and challenges of some of our guests. Guests requiring special needs should notify the Trusted Choice Box Office or their assigned Mariners ticket representative of those needs when purchasing tickets. Please call (207) 775-3458. Our staff will make every effort to provide the best available seat appropriate for any specific need. We have a team dedicated to ensuring our guests with special needs can attend Mariners events without worry and maximize their experience. Our special assistance team is available at all events and can assist guests to their seats upon request. We pride ourselves on making our events available to any guest who wants to attend. Please make requests for special services a minimum of two weeks prior to an event. Every effort will be made to accommodate requests made less than two weeks prior to an event, but accommodation cannot be guaranteed. Parking for patrons with disabilities is available in the Spring Street Parking garage adjacent to the Cross Insurance Arena. All Cross Insurance Arena main entrances are now ADA accessible.
SMOKING AND TOBACCO
The Cross Insurance Arena and all Maine Mariners games are smoke and tobacco free. The use of any tobacco products including electronic cigarettes is prohibited inside the Cross Insurance Arena. Our staff is committed to a safe entertainment experience and will enforce Maine’s Public Place Smoking Law (22 MRSA § 1541 et seq.)
Smoking means the lighting, inhaling, exhaling, burning or carrying of any cigar, cigarette, pipe or other tobacco product, or carrying or having in one’s possession any lighted object giving off smoke from tobacco or any other substance that emits smoke that is customarily used and intended for inhalation into the lungs.
Tobacco or tobacco product means any form of tobacco, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, chewing tobacco or snuff, and any material or device used in the smoking, chewing or other form of tobacco consumption, including but not limited to cigarette papers and pipes.