The NEWS CENTER Maine STORM CENTER Box provides a fan-friendly, fun and exciting Maine Mariners event experience to Maine based High School and youth sports teams and 501(c)3 non-profit organizations.
About the Program
Established in 2018 with the Maine Mariners inaugural season, The NEWS CENTER Maine STORM CENTER Box is a donation program in which community members are given the chance to experience a Maine Mariners game up close and personal.
For each and every Maine Mariners game held at the Cross Insurance Arena in Portland, the NEWS CENTER Maine STORM CENTER Box is allotting at no cost 13 premium seats to 501(c)3 local non-profits, charitable organizations and Maine K-12 sports teams. The Box also includes free popcorn. Meals, beverages, and parking are not included.
Use of The NEWS CENTER Maine STORM CENTER Box is always open to new applicants. Maine based 501(c)3 local non-profits, charitable organizations and Maine K-12 sports teams are welcomed and encouraged to fill out a request form to experience an upcoming game. Simply fill out the short form below and your application will be received by the program administrator. You will be notified of the status of your request form submission within 48 hours. We look forward to seeing you at the games!
The NEWS CENTER Maine STORM CENTER Box opportunities have been filled for the remainder of the 2018-19 season. If you are a non-profit looking to tell Mariners fans about your organization check out the Mariners Stick Taps Program by CLICKING HERE.
NEWS CENTER Maine - STORM CENTER Box Guidelines and FAQ
Guidelines for using The NEWS CENTER Maine STORM CENTER Box
- No alcohol may be brought into the box at any time.
- The box holds 13 people (at least two people must be an adult, 18 years or older. 2 are required in case one adult is called away for any reason.).
- A contact name and cell phone number must be provided to Natalie Tobey of the Maine Mariners, at least 48 hours prior to the event. email@example.com
- We will provide popcorn for the group. Please let us know in advance of any dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- The box is ADA accessible, but any special accommodation should be brought to our attention at least one week prior to the event. Every effort will be made to accommodate any special needs or dietary restrictions.
- Tickets will be given to the contact of organization prior to the game. A NEWS CENTER Maine representative will set up drop off of tickets with organization.
- If by some chance once your organization is chosen to sit in the NEWS CENTER Maine STORM CENTER Box and cannot attend the game, please contact Kim Charland Kimberly.Charland@NEWSCENTERMaine.com at least 5 business days before the event so tickets can be given to another organization.
- By sitting in the NEWS CENTER Maine STORM CENTER Box, you grant to NEWS CENTER Maine, TEGNA Inc., and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors and assigns the right to take photographs, record video, and publish your name and/or a photo, picture or portrait of you, or that of a minor child or of whom you are guardian, alone or in a group, in advertising and promotion and to reproduce, publicize, broadcast and distribute copies of such advertisements or promotional material, including the distribution of such photographs and footage by broadcast, MVPD retransmission, and on the websites or other platforms of NEWS CENTER Maine and its affiliates subsidiaries, licensees, successors and assigns, and otherwise exploit such material in any manner in which it solely deems suitable. NEWS CENTER Maine is under no obligation to broadcast, publish or transmit any of such material. NEWS CENTER Maine shall have sole ownership rights in and to any such photographs or videotape obtained under this Authorization and Release in perpetuity. You waive any right to inspect or approve the photographs or content of any such advertising or promotional copy.
FAQ about the NEWS CENTER Maine STORM CENTER Box
- Where is the nearest restroom to the box area? The nearest restroom is located in the C.N. Brown Landing or behind section U.
- Is the box ADA accessible? Yes, there are elevators at all exit doors that will lead to the concourse level. The box is accessible from the concourse.
- Can we bring outside food and beverage into the box if our members have specific dietary restrictions? The Cross Insurance Arena requires 24 hours advance notice of dietary restrictions if outside Food & Beverage needs to be brought in.
- What time can we access the box on the day of the show? 1 hour before puck drop.
- Any member of your group is welcome to access the box up to 1 hour before show time. Arrangements can be made if your group requires special advance access.
- What is the entrance nearest the NEWS CENTER Maine STORM CENTER Box? Cross Insurance Entrance is the closest. The entrance is located at the corner of Spring and Center Streets.
For questions regarding the NEWS CENTER Maine STORM CENTER Box please contact Zach Davis Zach_Davis@comcastspectacor.com or NEWS CENTER Maine’s Community Relations Director, Kimberly Charland, Kimberly.Charland@NEWSCENTERMaine.com