In hockey, Stick Taps are a recognition by the team for an extraordinary effort on the ice. That is to say, it’s the hockey version of a standing ovation. We want to recognize you for your off-ice efforts with the Mariner Stick Taps Program!
The Mariners Stick Taps Program goal is to give exposure and promotion to various Maine non-profits. In other words Mariners games are a great opportunity to get in front of families, community leaders and fans from across the area.
Stick Taps Program includes:
- 100 tickets
- Table on the concourse for 1 Mariners game
- Choice of 1 on-screen interview during an intermission with Mariners emcee or pre-produced video message
- PA mention in game directing fans to your table
- Ability to run the 50/50 raffle
- Social media post on Mariners social channels
Package price: $1500. Additional tickets can be purchased at a discounted rate.