THE MARINERS ARE ONCE AGAIN TAKING APPEARANCE REQUESTS, BUT CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ABILITY TO MEET ALL REQUESTS DUE TO CHALLENGES RELATED TO COVID-19.
To book a mascot, player or staff appearance please fill out the form below. Due to the large number of requests the Community Relations department receives each week, we ask that organizations meet the requirements below and follow the correct procedures to maximize the support the Mariners can provide to our community. Once we have received your request, we will check our mascots and players schedules and contact you to confirm availability. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive an appearance.
There is a $50 fee for all appearances. Payable by check only.
- Appearance located within a 25-mile radius of Portland, Maine
- Requests must be received at least 3 weeks prior to the event
- One appearance request per organization per year
- Appearance must not be for religious, monetary or political gain
- Private enclosed location for Beacon (Preferred)
The Mariners Community Relations department will respond to every request we receive, whether or not an appearance is approved.
For additional non-profit opportunities, Click Here to learn about the Mariners Stick Taps Program!